The application form must be filled in by all applicants. To access it, please enter a username and password on the upper right side of the page. Complete and submit the PhD application form once you have registered. You will be asked to attach the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae.
- A statement of purpose.
- Scanned Certified Academic Records. If your University provides a grading system explanation you should also attach it.
- Two recommendation letters from university lecturers or scientists with who the applicant has studied or worked.
- Any additional files you consider relevant to your application (e.g. language certificates, diplomas of Summer internships, etc)
* Please note that all the documents provided should be in PDF format.
You are responsible for ensuring that referees submit their letters ( deadline for referees is 15:00 CET on 13 September 2020). Fill in the section reserved on the application form for the names of the referees and click into "Send letter" button to send an automatic email to your referees asking for your recommendation. Be informed that it is possible your referees may not receive the instructions when you click into "Send letter" due to IT firewall systems of the email accounts. We recommend you to contact the referees in order to verify if they have received the e-mail.
Please indicate the Research Node(s) to which you wish to apply ( up to 3):
- Chemical and Structural Biology
- Computational Biology
- Invertebrate Models of Disease
- Cell Pathophysiology
- Preclinical Models of Cancer
- Preclinical Models of Disease
We suggest that you attach and submit all the information you can in English (CV, motivation letter, summary of work experience). If the certified academic records are not in Catalan, Spanish or English you should also attach a sworn translation in one of these languages.
If you have any doubts regarding the application process, or experience any problems in your application you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org